We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Our firm specializes in a number of areas of law and takes pride in the dedication and commitment invested into every case. We understand that at times, our services are required during periods of extreme hardship and duress. It is our goal to provide to you, the direction and guidance you will need when you most require it.
I have been practicing law since 1996 and opened my firm in 1998. Since then, the vast majority of my private clients have been referred to me from former clients who were happy with my representation. I take pride in my work, strive to obtain positive results for my clients, and genuinely care about everyone I represent. I regularly practice in the District Courts, Superior Courts, Appeals Court, and Supreme Judicial Court. I am also sworn into and practice in the Federal Court at the District and Appellate level. I am qualified to accept court appointed cases at the trial level and on appeal. In addition, I am a member of the post conviction murder panel thus am qualified to accept cases where defendants have been convicted of murder.
My experience also includes the following:
* Moot Court judge - Fitchburg State College - 2011-2013
* Mock Trial Judge - Lowell High School 2010
* Middlesex County Bar Advocate 2004-present
*. Member of the Greater Lowell Bar Association
* Social Committee Member - Greater Lowell Bar Association 2012
* Private Counsel Post Conviction Advocate 1999-present
* Mentor to several members of Massachusetts Post Conviction Panel
* Author of monthly column in the "Billerica Green" newspaper - 2009-2011