Powered by Avvo.com

How do I go about getting my divorce in Florida at a low cost: Marriage is irretrible husband won't file

Asked about 5 years ago in Divorce

Christi’s answer: Either party can file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. After the other party is served, both parties have 45 days to file their Mandatory Disclosure and Financial Affidavits. In some cases, Mandatory Disclosure can be waived. Then the parties usually attend mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful then a trial is scheduled. If your Husband is properly served the Court can move the case forward without him being present.

Answered about 5 years ago.