Skip to main content
Brian Patrick Edwards

Brian Edwards’s Answers

1 total

  • My husband is in need of a King County Family Lawyer ASAP

    Brian’s Answer

    I agree that your husband may want to seek counsel on this matter after obtaining a continuance. My firm has a lot of information regarding relocation on our family law blog.

    See question