Skip to main content
Tyler K Firkins

Tyler Firkins’s Answers

1 total

  • How do I get my daughter back from my parents- not following temp order?

    Tyler’s Answer

    You clearly need to file a motion to enforce the temporary order. You can do this by filing a pro se motion for contempt, and for sanctions. It is unclear why the child is living with your parents from the post. Your failure to exercise visitation will be used against you so you need to file the motion immediately.

    See question