Skip to main content
Raul Armando Ray

Raul Ray’s Answers

1 total

  • How can I petition my husbands green card if he has a drug charge?ARCHIVED

    Raul’s Answer

    You should have an immigration lawyer knowledgeable about the immigration consequences of criminal convictions, review the criminal disposition, (complaint, plea agreement and sentencing documents), all court documents related to the completion of the DEJ program and a letter from probation officer verifying compliance with probation terms and no violations. This would be for the purpose of determining whether your husband's drug conviction makes him inadmissible for a green card and removable from the United States.