Skip to main content
Teresa A. Ray

Teresa Ray’s Answers

1 total

  • What will happen if my ex has violated the restraining order twice?

    Teresa’s Answer

    The police will forward the report to the District Attorney's office for review. It is up to the DA's office on whether they file criminal charges or not. You may want to contact them to see if they will be, in fact, filing a criminal complaint against him.

    Regarding your family law case - you can let that court know as well that he continues to violate the order and they can impose fines for that.

    See question