Skip to main content
Nathan John Cuoio

Nathan Cuoio’s Answers

1 total

  • My boyfriend is here as a college student from Kuwait. He doesn't have a green card, and we want to get married, how do we ?

    Nathan’s Answer

    First of all, your boyfriend does not need a green card for you to get married. The requirements for obtaining a marriage license will depend upon the state where you choose to be married. It looks like you're located in Pocatello, ID which would be Bannock County. Assuming that's where you both planned to be married, the requirements for obtaining a marriage license are at the following web address:

    After your marriage, should you decide to pursue a green card for your then husband, you should contact an experienced immigration attorney.

    See question