Skip to main content
No photo

Anna Itenberg’s Answers

1 total

  • Worked for a company for 12+ years and did not get on call pay,

    Anna’s Answer

    You may have claims under the Colorado Wage Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act. You can make a demand for the on call pay through the Colorado Department of Labor. You can find and submit a complaint form on the Colorado Dept of Labor website: You can also file a complaint with the US Dept of Labor.

    See question