Skip to main content
Christina Woods Duffy

Christina Duffy’s Answers

1 total

  • What legal action can I take if my ex husband is negligent in his care of our children?

    Christina’s Answer

    If you believe that your ex is negligent in the care of your children then you must take necessary action quickly, you cannot condone his actions. It is very important for you to have evidence, witnesses willing to testify as to this behavior, and/or your own personal first-hand knowledge. Depending on what your final divorce orders state, you can file a motion to enforce and a motion to modify his access and possession of the children. Your question and related facts raise serious questions as to the children's physical health and emotional development and I would recommend consulting with an attorney as soon as possible.

    See question