Skip to main content
Kyle Lynn Smith

Kyle Smith’s Answers

1 total

  • Is it any help to have a lawyer when dealing with Probation violation?

    Kyle’s Answer

    It is in your son's best interest to have a local experienced criminal defense attorney. As it has been stated, an attorney can arrange a walk through, handle his bond issue, and advocate the substance of his case. It is my observation that judge's appreciate Defendant's, in this situation, hiring lawyers to help them through the complicated legal system to promote efficiency in the court. Research attorneys in your area. Contact them and find one that works best for you.

    See question