Skip to main content
Timothy P. Hill

Timothy Hill’s Answers

3 total

  • Can my sons father claim him for any kind of welfare or food stamps even though he doesn't have sole or phisical custody.

    Timothy’s Answer

    Most applications for government services require a declaration that the recipient has primary residential responsibility for the child. To verify you should call your local community services location.

  • Can I keep my step sons if they don't want to go back to their moms?

    Timothy’s Answer

    A Custody Judgment is the order of the Court until it is revised. Your boyfriend could find himself in contempt if he doesn't comply with the Judgment. Having said that, with the boys being 15 and 16 it is difficult to make maturing teenagers do what they are supposed to do. It is a difficult matter for a judge to force a 15 and 16 year olds to do what he/she doesn't want to do, especially if they have a car and can just drive away.

  • II've been married for 13 months I'm not happy ?

    Timothy’s Answer

    If your differences with your spouse are irreconcilable, happiness is not a factor, nor is duration of the marriage. You can obtain a divorce. If there are children, property, or debt, those issues will have to be addressed during the divorce.