Skip to main content
Jacob Nelson Frizado

Jacob Frizado’s Answers

1 total

  • We want to change our Sole Proprietor LLC to a Partnership LLC. We live in Ohio.

    Jacob’s Answer

    As stated by the other attorneys, there is no such thing as a Sole Proprietor LLC or a Partnership LLC. It is a real minor fix to fix all ot the articles of orgaization and to add members to the LLC. The first thing you should do is collect all of the LLC paperwork, and seek out a business attorney in your area, so that they can help you to file the correct paperwork with the Secretary of State's office.

    See question