Skip to main content
Thomas Boyers V

Thomas Boyers’s Answers

1 total

  • What are my options if I don't like my public defender in general sessions court for a misdemeanor criminal offense?

    Thomas’s Answer

    I suggest you hire a lawyer. Courts don't normally allow defendants to "shop" for the appointed counsel they prefer.

    See question