Skip to main content
Steven E. Goldberg

Steven Goldberg’s Answers

1 total

  • How can I get my worker's compensation?

    Steven’s Answer

    I am a South Carolina Lawyer so this is not indented to by legal advise for the Virginia Workers Compensation system.

    You need to file a claim with the state compensation board. Also it would be wise to hire an attorney to help you. Most give free consultations. But just because you were fired does not mean you can not receive benefits.

    See question