Skip to main content
Jennifer K. Fincher

Jennifer Fincher’s Answers

1 total

  • Transferring vehicle titles with letters of administration limited authority issue at CA DMV.

    Jennifer’s Answer

    The laws concerning estate administration are different from state to state so you will need to seek the advice of an attorney in CA.

    See question