Skip to main content
Dana-Marie Harris

Dana-Marie Harris’s Answers

1 total

  • File for full custody?

    Dana-Marie’s Answer

    You may be able to argue that your daughter's mother does not act in the best interest of the child, but you will need more than that to constitute an "emergency." Is your "shared custody" court-ordered, or agreed upon? Why not file for a modification of child custody before he is released? It would be best for you to discuss this matter with a family law attorney directly. There are too many variables that require clarification.

    See question