No photo
Posted over 5 years ago.

thank you so much Mary Lyn Tanawan Sanga.

Mary Lyn Tanawan Sanga
Mary Lyn Tanawan Sanga, Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA
Posted over 5 years ago.

You're welcome. I also want to add that an applicant for adjustment of status (Form I-485) may also apply for a temporary work permit (Form I-765) and advance parole (I-131).