No photo
Posted over 5 years ago.

My attorney withdrew from this case anyway. Still final decree has not been filed. What happens now?

Curtis W. Harrison II
Curtis W. Harrison II, Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Plano, TX
Posted over 5 years ago.

If the other side does not file a Motion to Enter the MSA, eventually the court will dismiss the case.