I agree you should consult an immigration attorney. If the I-130 was filed but no I-485 was filed, you may have an approved I-130 but if you divorce before you receive your greencard, you will not be able to use that I-130 anymore. It sounds like the I-130 was filed a long time ago; check the exact date of filing; if it was before April 30, 2001 that may help you adjust based on a new case. Also, if your ex-husband ever abused you, emotionally or physically, you may have a claim to a greencard based on that abuse if you can proof it or have credible testimony. Consult an immigration attorney for assistance on this to see what your real options are.