Well see this is my problem, my grandma has custody of my 4 year old daughter. Yeah i did have problems back then but i've changed my life around. An she refuses to give her back to me. I don't have the money for an attorney and ive tried everything to get my family to help, but there is nothing they can do either. Thats why im trying to find an attorney who will take my case pro bono. But thank you for the advise.