No photo
Posted over 6 years ago.

I have heard your response for the past year and it has been my fear that that was the case. However another county transfer in was given house arrest and he lived in Ventura county so it had to be allowed. So obviously its possible and not that they dont have the means. :(

Paul Bradley Tyler
Paul Bradley Tyler, DUI / DWI Attorney - Oxnard, CA
Posted over 6 years ago.

It's just the court policy. What I said in my answer is exactly the way it is.