No photo
Posted about 5 years ago.

You need to obtain representation immediately to attend the hearing with a criminal attorney and ensure the temporary order is dismissed.

Sarah Jeannette Arnott
Sarah Jeannette Arnott, Immigration Attorney - San Francisco, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

You don't need a criminal defense attorney. I am a family law attorney with considerable domestic violence work both with alleged victims and alleged perpetrators in family court. Criminal defense attorneys are generally unfamiliar with the burdens of proof and the subtleties of family court. A well-versed family attorney with domestic violence work is a better option.