No photo
Posted almost 3 years ago.

We were never married. Our child has always lived with me, and still does.
Dad is on the paternity document. What I want to do is get my rights locked in and create some rules through the court. We played loose with the stuff for too long, and our arrangement gets abused.

Thanks for your help sir.

Gary L. Schlesinger
Gary L. Schlesinger, Child Custody Lawyer - Libertyville, IL
Posted almost 3 years ago.

well, then file a petition for custody, support, visits.