My wife did not use a surname before marriage. in her passport and us visa, she goes by Wa are going to India, and I plan to get her passport fixed - now have her married surname - we have Indian marriage certificate for that. Is this ok or will it increase my problems? as the Visa will be in her old passport, while she will be having a new one with a fixed name.