No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

Yes, I was denied my I-751. I am being sent to court for that very reason. Can you name one or two things that the immigration judge would look at to determine if an adjustment of status should be granted or not? Is it a matter of only discretion by any chance?

Jay Ignacio Nunez
Jay Ignacio Nunez, Immigration Attorney - Newport Beach, CA
Posted over 3 years ago.

You've already had your adjustment of status approved. You were denied the removal of conditions by USCIS. You are entitled to have your I-751 reviewed by the immigration judge or file a new I-751 with USCIS if a new basis is appropriate. You really should have an immigration attorney represent you in court. Judges will not give you advice on how to proceed in court, and they get impatient when a respondent does not understand court procedures. Seriously consider consulting with an attorney in person. Good luck.