No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

What change of circumstances do you mean? He is unhappy, feels neglected, and tells me that his mother doesnt help him with homework and spends most of his time at home in his room.

Aneliya M. Angelova
Aneliya M. Angelova, Immigration Attorney - Marlton, NJ
Posted over 3 years ago.

That may be enough. As I suggested in my post, schedule a consultation with a family lawyer so you can get thorough evaluation of your case and advice on how to proceed.