No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

One small question as well please, I left the job in Jan 2012 and entered US in July 2012 , Can this be an issue?

Gabriel Dylan Jack
Gabriel Dylan Jack, Immigration Attorney - San Jose, CA
Posted over 3 years ago.

No, it will not matter for the purpose of qualifying under the rule which
says that you must have worked for one of the past three years overseas.
As long as we satisfy that requirement with documentary evidence proving
you did indeed work for the overseas company for at least one of the past
three years, you should fulfill that requirement.

Feel free to contact my office for a consultation appointment, if you like.
The initial consultation fee is $100.

Kind regards,

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law