Christine C McCall
Christine C McCall, Lawyer - Pasadena, CA
Posted almost 4 years ago.

That will NOT remove the offense from the criminal history record. It will supplement the record with an additional entry re the post-conviction dismissal.

Anthony Michael Solis
Anthony Michael Solis, Criminal Defense Attorney - Los Angeles, CA
Posted almost 4 years ago.

Correct. and I say "petition" because it's a request, without mandatory relief like petitions after probation.