No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

What type of evidence would be enough to prove that? He is throwing my words that i stated in mediation 3 years ago against me now since i guess he was ready to move here.

A J. Williams
A J. Williams, Child Custody Lawyer - Green Bay, WI
Posted over 3 years ago.

His proof would include advising the court of his move closer, his desire to see his daughter, his past conduct in ensuring he has a relationship with her, and anything else that would support having your daughter for more time.