Thanks for the answer but my souse hasn't yet granted nor approved the asylum. As I said in above, he just have an open pending case but clock hasn't stopped. its been more than 2 years and I need to have a EAD like my husband to be able to work. My name is included in his application but I am not sure what would be my next step while his case is still pending for two years!!! He has his EAD and can work ... Thanks