No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

Thank you, Mr. Shultz. I am in the process of finding a new lawyer, but I'm not sure what type of lawyer I should be looking for.

Charles Adam Shultz
Charles Adam Shultz, Estate Planning Attorney
Posted over 3 years ago.

You should be looking for a landlord-tenant lawyer or one similar to the one you hired in the first place to deal with your matter. You have two separate issues - one collecting on your judgment, and one dealing with what your attorney did if it has caused you prejudice. The new attorney should be able to help you navigate the issues.