No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

I do not know where she lives--like I said she's combative and parnoid--she refuses to say where she moved after storing her items at my house. Also, I am moving out of state on 7/31/13.

Cheryl Rivera Smith
Cheryl Rivera Smith, Real Estate Attorney - Frisco, TX
Posted over 3 years ago.

You could pay for P.O. forwarding service and mail it to your address. The important thing is to have proof of mailing and have a paper trail of your efforts. You could leave her items behind.