No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

He was recently asked for identification when the police came into the house. He told them he only had his passport and did not have an ID so they said they would be back to check in a week if he had attained one. So I am trying to find out in his situation what can happen or be done.

Ji Min Kim
Ji Min Kim, Immigration Attorney - Tacoma, WA
Posted about 4 years ago.

I believe my colleagues already answered your question. Your friend should get a GED. Once he gets that taken care of, he can discuss with an attorney about DACA. GED first DACA second. Once DACA application is approved, he will be able to work legally.