No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

What if I am operating a county legal 215 grow on property. Landlord consented last 2 seasons to indoor cultivation and charges me $500 per month to do so. But now because of the electrical costs and the inadequate indoor location I am now working under the sun.

Rixon Charles Rafter III
Rixon Charles Rafter III, Landlord / Tenant Lawyer - Fairfax, VA
Posted over 3 years ago.

I'm not going to play the 'which shell is the pebble under' game. Hire a CA attorney if the LL attempts to evict you. Best of luck to you.