No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

I discovered that someone had gone into my kitchen faucet and plugged it up with a piece of rubber band that blocks my water flow. The only one that had access to my kitchen in those 24 hrs is the aid. I also know that the building management has repeatedly come in to plug up my faucet. I suspect that the girl was paid to plug it up since I no longer allow staff to make repairs without my presence. I believe that since they paid her, they are using her to get information about me to possibly try to get me evicted. I think they are also trying to harass me by disseminating false information about my health to my health care providers.

I thought I might be able to get her to confess if I tell the agency that I got a tip from someone who witnessed her taking the money. Is it legal for me to do this?

Sean Thomas Wright
Sean Thomas Wright, Litigation Lawyer - Jackson Heights, NY
Posted about 4 years ago.

If you do not have a witness it is not a good idea to say that you do. I think there may be an innocent explanation for your sink problem. There are rubber gakets within an ordinary faucet and if they break down they can become lodged in the faucet. Call and have your super look at it.