No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

That is the final judgement in my case and it only says legal and physical custody shall remain with the mother visitation to the mothers discretion it says it shall stay in effect until the child is 18 and does not specyfy he word sole anywhere i need to travel out of state and move out of state and the biological father refuses to authorize i dont know if i need his permision since he does not appear on birth cert. And has been stablish as father before final judgement where states i have legal and physical cuastody and he will see the child to my discretion. Im really confussed.

Howard M Lewis
Howard M Lewis, Family Law Attorney - Framingham, MA
Posted over 3 years ago.

great counsel.