No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Oh no I didn't mean about the court or anything with it. I was just adding background. So I can file for harassment and stalking and ask to be compensated for it?

Christine C McCall
Christine C McCall, Lawyer - Pasadena, CA
Posted about 4 years ago.

Compensated for it? No. A restraining order will instruct the defendant to stay away from you; an order is enforceable by criminal penalties. Compensation requires a lawsuit for damages -- if you have any damages.