No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

burglary of building
I had 2 months left on probation and got violated due to payments so I quit showing up to probation because I did not want to get extended
My case is Austin,Tx court 147
I currently have warrant and fixing to turn myself in

Shawn H. Smith
Shawn H. Smith, Divorce / Separation Lawyer - San Antonio, TX
Posted over 3 years ago.

They usually will just extend you for the payments, but not showing up may cause them to just send you to do your time. I would think that, unless the amount of time is extremely short, it will be state jail.