No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thank you very much. What if I truly cannot afford counsel? Is there a way for me to file it myself to the court and his lawyers?

Celia R Reed
Celia R Reed, Business Attorney - Phoenix, AZ
Posted about 4 years ago.

You should keep looking for an attorney who will work with you and maybe try to recoup attorney fees from your ex-husband. You can file yourself, but you are at a severe disadvantage doing so.