No photo
Posted over 3 years ago.

Filing an affidavit signed and notarized with the court? where can I find an affidavit to do so?

Edwin Drantivy
Edwin Drantivy, Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Brooklyn, NY
Posted over 3 years ago.

You sign and notarize the Affidavit and give it to the Judge/magistrate at your next court appearance. Call the Court to ask about self-help for non-attorneys. If it is too complicated, retain an attorney to draft and submit one for you.