No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Judy, thank you for your answer and quick response. My reason for a modification to Joint Custody is because I want more time with my son. When we settled our divorce 3 years ago, she refused JC and my attorney strongly discouraged taking it to court b/c the judge assigned to our case is very Pro-woman and very rarely grants JC to both parents. Therefore we settled out of court. Since then, I've been waiting for a reason to modify and request JC. It's only another 2 days per month.

Judy A. Goldstein
Judy A. Goldstein, Child Custody Lawyer - Mokena, IL
Posted about 4 years ago.

Best wishes to you.