Joan Marie Swartz
Joan Marie Swartz, Business Attorney - Saint Louis, MO
Posted about 4 years ago.

In my jurisdiction a business attorney would more likely be knowledgable on this issue. i don't know personal injury attorneys who take these type cases. but you may have recourse, particularly if the information accuses you of criminal behavior.

Heather Morcroft
Heather Morcroft, Family Law Attorney - Winter Park, FL
Posted about 4 years ago.

That may well be - when I think torts, I think personal injury, but you may well be correct.