No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

I should have clarified... Her and I are divorced and have 50/50 time sharing.

Aaron James Irving
Aaron James Irving, Family Law Attorney - Jacksonville, FL
Posted about 4 years ago.

You would take her back to court on a supplemental petition to modify timesharing and child support. We do provide a free consultation. Please let us know if we may be able to assist.