No photo
Posted almost 4 years ago.

What would a CPA do in this case?

John F. Brennan
John F. Brennan, Business Attorney - Saint Clair Shores, MI
Posted almost 4 years ago.

A CPA could potentially give you counsel regarding compliance with the foreign countries cash exportation rules, or where to deposit the money so we can be later brought into the US. Additionally it would provide a record that the funds brought in were not income made in the United States and therefore should not be taxable as United States income later discovered to exist on an audit.