No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

But it's a money earned outside the US and before being an LPR. I am a person that complies by the laws. Logically, I will be an LPR once I step inside the US, so I don't think I will be subject to taxation, but I will consult a lawyer anyway, Thank you.

Alexander Joseph Segal
Alexander Joseph Segal, Immigration Attorney - New York, NY
Posted about 4 years ago.

I get it, but the source of the income in this terror stricken time is always an issue. This is why, I would disagree with my colleagues that it is safe to bring in more than 10K, Better transfer from bank to bank and be ready to explain where the money came from. I would still consult with a tax attorney just in case, on the tax issue.