I have already made research on the internet, i know about about J1 visa that I had before, but Im not eligible for them, until I will remain in my country for 2 years, I know about L visa (international transfer), but that first I would have to be a employee in international company.. There is H1B or H3 training visa. I dont know about any other option, that was the reason why I asked. I already talked to 3 immigration attorneys, but they couldnt help me, thats why i tried it here.