Just a question about seeking counsel, being that I am not in a position to afford counsel at this time what would be my options? Also, if at some point maybe after I get through this case, can I then elect to hire some legal help with getting my record expunged and what does that mean exactly, I've seen different explanations for this term, if you wouldnt mind extrapolating. And thank you so much.