No photo
Posted over 4 years ago.

I have had several over the past 10 years and there is a substantial amount owed. I have no idea how to go about making arrangements with the court so that I can get my license back on track. How would I apply for a critical needs license? I havent been pulled over for anything more then a seatbelt violation but I end up getting something more serious because of my license status. Any info you can provide me with is welcomed, and your time is appreciated.

Stephen Troy Allen
Stephen Troy Allen, Criminal Defense Attorney - Riverside, CA
Posted over 4 years ago.

You can download a form for critical needs license off DMV website. If you keep getting 14601.1. Tickets, each one adds two points. And four points within a year suspends license again. You can add yourself on, speak to judge about dismissing civil assessments, or have an atty do it. Good luck! Let me know if our office can help. A little money up front may save you a lot down the road. We handle el centro court.