No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

What if I cannot afford a lawyer?

Michael R Crosner
Michael R Crosner, Personal Injury Lawyer - Northridge, CA
Posted about 4 years ago.

If you qualify request that the public defender to appointed to represent you. Sorry, since I am not a ID attorney I can not advise you on their procedure for obtaining a public defender or other court appointed counsel.