No photo
Posted about 4 years ago.

Thanks for your answer. I was talking about extending my OPT since I am stem major.

Woojin Won
Woojin Won, Immigration Attorney - Fort Lee, NJ
Posted about 4 years ago.

You can apply for STEM major OPT Extension if you are eligible regardless of the H1B decision. Make sure you contact the school a few months before the current OPT expires.